Sunday, June 24, 2007

Life stuff


It's raining again. Where's the nice summer weather we had last year? It actually thundered a little this afternoon which is very rare for Vancouver - it might only be the second or third time we've seen that.

Last week was pretty uneventful, and slightly miserable for me as I'm recovering from my gum graft. We did go out on the Friday evening for an Indian. The food wasn't bad, but not fantastic either. We met Tom and Amy, who are visiting some of our other friends. They were very nice.

Yesterday, Lauren and Woody had a housewarming barbeque. They've bought an awesome house in Kitsilano that Steph and I thought was ace. We arrived a little late at 3pm, and finally left around 1am when we were all kicked out :) The food and drink never stopped. All credit to Lauren and Woody for putting on a damn good do. There was plenty of inane drunken conversation later in the evening too which is always nice. We took a few photos which I uploaded here.

This week Steph's parents arrive for about two and a half weeks holiday. We are going to Whistler next weekend with them. I hope the weather improves! And tonight we are going to see Paprika at the cinema with Laurie and Bob. I'm hoping it will be good - it looks completely mental.

No comments: