Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kayaking up Indian Arm


Steph has uploaded a bunch of kayaking photos (yes, Steph! Who'd have thought? :) ).

Some of them are from a disposable waterproof camera that we used several times this year, so they span quite a period of time. So we added a few to some older sets for Steph's parents visit and Deep Cove kayaking.

The rest are from a day trip that Steph and a bunch of our friends did last Sunday. They started at Deep Cove again and paddled up Indian Arm. It was around 33km in all which is impressive, and I think everyone had a good time. Check out the photos here.

I didn't go that day, as I've been having some problems recently with my right hip that has made it uncomfortable for me to sit a long time. I'll probably go to the doctors this week about that.

No comments: